Buy your tickets for the World Rowing Championships 2016
The tickets will be available as venue entry and unguaranteed seats.
You can select as many tickets as you prefer, make sure to register with the right information as the purchased tickets will be sent to the registered email address as e-tickets.
- Tickets purchased through the online ticketstore are discounted 10%, the prices are shown in the store with discount included.
- You can pay by iDeal, creditcard, MrCash or Sofort. The tickets will be in your mailbox as soon as you complete the payment.
- Payments by iDeal are free of charge, however payments by credit card, MrCash and Sofort may incur extra service costs.
- Children under twelve years of age are admitted free of charge (with ID) when accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you have a coupon code, you can click the ‘coupon’ button bottom left of the ordering form.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your coupon code, please head over to our FAQ page.
8 Day ticket venue entry with of without grandstand seats
- 8 days, Venue entry (field and picknick area)
- 8 days, Unguaranteed seats
- € 160,-
Single day tickets
These tickets grant access on one day during the event. You can choose either an open ticket that you can use on any day you desitre, or a dedicated ticket on a finals day.
|Heats: Venue entry (Field and Picknick area)||Open ticket (Su/Mo/Tu/We)||€10,-|
|Venue entry (Field and Picknick area)||Open ticket||€15,-|
|Unguaranteed seats||Open ticket||€ 30,-|
If you are experiencing trouble seeing the ticketshop above, please click here.